Website Design Starter Package
for Small Businesses
This web design package was crafted with the small business owner in mind. You want a website that looks and acts as exceptional as you do while also staying within your budget.
A professionally designed website is a business asset, and shouldn’t be a burden on your budget and time. After all, you’ve got a business to run and more productive ways to spend your time. What you don’t want to do is sacrifice your web presence. To compete these days you need a website that is visually stunning, easy to find and navigate, always available, always telling your story and always selling. That’s exactly why we put together this package based on industry best-practices, award-winning design, and wise allocation of resources.
With this package you’ll have all of your bases covered.
Hosting & Emails
- SSL Certificate
- Company Email Addresses
- Automatic Site Backups
Custom Website Design
- WordPress Content Management System
- Premium Theme
- Custom Website Designed by a Professional
Maintenance & Management
- Monthly Maintenance and Upkeep
- Monthly Content Updates
Hosting on our Small Business Starter Package is handled through SiteGround who is consistently voted #1 in WordPress hosting and customer service. With this package you’ll get everything a start-up or small business needs to be successful.
- Up-to 10,000 visitors each month
- 10 GB of Storage
- Free Email Accounts
- SSL Certificate
Fast Loading Website
- SSD Storage
- Free Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Proprietary SuperCacher
Uptime and Security
- Redundancy & Monitoring
- Managed Updates & Patches
- Spam and Hack Prevention
- Daily Backups
Custom Website Design Built on WordPress
Over our collective careers we’ve built 100s of websites in every coding language and methodology available. We’ve seen the internet mature and the technology evolve. They both still have a long way to go but a lot of the mystery has been replaced by standards and best practices.
As a website owner, the important points to consider when creating a technology asset like a website are its ease of use, available talent pool, extendibility, and cost. WordPress is the industry standard because it beats all other platforms in each of those areas.
Premium Theme with Fusion Page Builder
For the design framework we use the Fusion Page Builder because of its powerful design features that allow for deep customization and rapid production. The decreased design and production time translates into savings for the client.
What is the design process like?
- We’ll begin with a kickoff meeting to discuss your goals, aesthetic, schedule and vision.
- The information we gather will be used to create a unique design that is a reflection of your brand and culture. We don’t always hit the mark on the first try but don’t worry. We’ll revise a design or start from scratch as many times as it takes.
- During the building and development of the site, we will create or provide stock illustrations or photography to enhance the visual message and user experience.
- We will build up-to 20 pages, blog posts, products or any combination of the three.
- During the development process we’ve built in milestones that give you the opportunity to provide feedback and ask for changes.
- Once the website is how you want it, we launch and tell the world.
What are my responsibilities during the design process?
We approach this as a partnership and become invested in your success. Your responsibilities are:
- to provide feedback in a timely manner
- be reasonably available to keep the project moving forward
- to provide all text in a digital format
- provide any custom images, logos or graphics you want included on the site
- Professional Content Writing and Editing: $500 – $1,000
- Logo and Corporate Identity Package: $500 – $2,500
- Professional Photography: Half day of headshots & candid shots: $1,200
- Managed SEO & Digital Marketing: $150+ per month based on goals and budget